Thursday, June 9, 2011

Greetings and Welcome!

Maybe those two are the same thing. Either way, my name is Shannon, and I have been playing D&D since 1981 (and boy are my arms tired from still throwing dice). Ahem.
I've been on both sides of the screen of many other games since then. I love GMing (or narrating, or game facilitating, or whatever it is we're calling it these days) and have been almost since that beginning...wow...30 years ago.
More about me later.
My current project is starting a "megadungeon," as a solution to not enough gaming time, and as a gateway to introduce new players to RPGs. See this article (scroll down to "Opening Your Game Table" for a detailed discussion which sets forth those principles).
I intend to set up different pages or discussion areas or other way to separate my campaigns or games I am involved in. For example, I will be starting a Deadlands campaign in September. Ultimately, these may become wikis or google docs or something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment